This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa][PATCH] Mark TMT's for renaming when rewriting intossa
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Brian Booth <bbooth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC-Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 10:36:12 -0500
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa][PATCH] Mark TMT's for renaming when rewriting intossa
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, 2004-03-29 at 10:30, Brian Booth wrote:
> * tree-into-ssa.c (rewrite_into_ssa): Edit condition that marks
> NMT's for renaming to include all memory tags. Update comment.
OK. Could you also add a minimal testcase to gcc.dg/tree-ssa?