This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Add checks for tree.value, tree.minval, and tree.maxval andothers
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 09:07:07 -0500
- Subject: Re: Add checks for tree.value, tree.minval, and tree.maxval andothers
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <10403261355.AA13274@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Fri, 2004-03-26 at 08:55, Richard Kenner wrote:
> TYPE_DOMAIN clearly is meant to refer to the index range of an array and
> that never made sense for the SIZETYPE usage, so I made a new macro for that.
OK. I'll make the changes you suggested before and wait for the rest of