This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [3.4] fix 11527
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 00:27:50 -0800
- Subject: Re: [3.4] fix 11527
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <20040326003334.GA2203@redhat.com>
Richard Henderson wrote:
Problem is that some of the data that output_pending_init_elements
uses was getting cleared by the time it was invoked. Also, the bits
in the middle that were doing the clearing were assuming they'd seen
everything, so they were in fact doing the wrong thing.
Ok for 3.4?