This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa Re: c-decl.c rewrite - final ]
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 09:23:12 -0500
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa Re: c-decl.c rewrite - final ]
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <200403241418.i2OEIt6P008148@speedy.slc.redhat.com>
On Wed, 2004-03-24 at 09:18, email@example.com wrote:
> I'm working on just the c-decl and related bits. It looks pretty good --
> like good enough that I should be able to check it in in a few hours.
> That ought to make your merge easier :-)
Cool. Thanks. There was another mini-merge recently, so I'm hoping I
won't get suicidal during the merge this time ;)