This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Patch: fix PR java/14315
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Java Patch List <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 17:51:39 +0000
- Subject: Patch: fix PR java/14315
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tom Tromey writes:
> This patch fixes PR java/14315. The fix was tested by the reporter.
> The basic idea is, don't give an error if the directory has already
> been made by someone else.
> Ok for trunk?
Sure. I wonder how they discovered that...