This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix problem in the expansion of ROTATE expressions
- From: Olivier Hainque <hainque at act-europe dot fr>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, hainque at act-europe dot fr
- Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 14:57:22 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix problem in the expansion of ROTATE expressions
- References: <10403231355.AA20548@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
Richard Kenner wrote:
> ! if (target == 0 || target == op0 || target == op1
> ! || GET_CODE (target) == MEM)
> This should be GET_CODE (target) != REG.
OK. Will adjust the ChangeLog and comments accordingly.
> Other than that, this is OK.