This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Provide some utility functions
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 10:24:33 -0500
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Provide some utility functions
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <20040322151324.GA12488@fencepost>
On Mon, 2004-03-22 at 10:13, Bonzini wrote:
> I noted that some improvements in lno branch (notably phiopt)
> introduced code duplication in the form of static functions
> that are the same in tree-complex.c and tree-ssa-phiopt.c.
> These are easy enough that I think it is easier to apply
> them to tree-ssa directly.
If it doesn't fix a bug, no. Sorry. We can address these when LNO is
merged into mainline.