This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [v3, 3.4] Fix libstdc++/12077
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- Cc: libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "'gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 18:51:13 -0800
- Subject: Re: [v3, 3.4] Fix libstdc++/12077
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <405A1E79.email@example.com>
Paolo Carlini wrote:
sorry: it occurred to me only today that fixing this bug requires adding
a member to class stdio_sync_filebuf.
Therefore, if nobody among the libstdc++ maintainers and contributors
disagree, I have to ask Mark permission for 3.4.0 too.
Actually, the patch is quite straighforward, IMO, since is a simplified
version of what is already in basic_filebuf.
OK for 3.4.0, in the name of forward ABI compatibility...