This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Add checks for tree.value, tree.minval, and tree.maxval andothers
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm at polyomino dot org dot uk>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 00:05:54 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Add checks for tree.value, tree.minval, and tree.maxval andothers
- References: <10403182300.AA19872@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu> <20040318235545.GA22323@redhat.com>
On Thu, 18 Mar 2004, Richard Henderson wrote:
> If you religiously use one working directory per change, then you're
> doing testing as http://gcc.gnu.org/contribute.html#testing requires.
> Namely, testing each patch by itself. And then when you're done
> testing, you can just say "cvs diff" to get the patch, "cvs commit"
> to check it all in. And you won't miss anything.
Missed commits of added files have broken bootstrap from time to time.
"cvs diff" with a list including a file that hasn't been the subject of
"cvs add" will at least give a small "nothing known about added-file"
cvswrite.html recommends listing files.
Joseph S. Myers