This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Add checks for tree.value, tree.minval, and tree.maxval and others
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 13:44:04 -0800
- Subject: Re: Add checks for tree.value, tree.minval, and tree.maxval and others
- References: <10403182114.AA18848@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Thu, Mar 18, 2004 at 04:14:38PM -0500, Richard Kenner wrote:
> Tested on x86-64-linux.
This patch breaks bootstrap on alpha-linux, i686-linux, and I
would believe *everywhere*.
internal compiler error: tree check: expected array_type, set_type or
vector_type; have integer_type in set_sizetype, at stor-layout.c:1891
1890 sizetype = copy_node (type);
1891 TYPE_DOMAIN (sizetype) = type; <====
1892 TYPE_IS_SIZETYPE (sizetype) = 1;
The only way this could have built is if you did --disable-checking.