This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada on powerpc-darwin
- From: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at ACT-Europe dot FR>
- To: Laurent GUERBY <laurent at guerby dot net>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 22:38:10 +0100
- Subject: Re: Ada on powerpc-darwin
- References: <1079645283.31070.14.camel@pc>
> What is the policy on such "workaround" patches? (except
> that I need a comment and/or explicit ChangeLog :).
I'd suggest putting this patch on the macada.org page, to help people
build gcc 3.4, and once gcc 3.4.0 is out, use it as a base
(BTW, you forgot that the GNAT style forbids the use of 'I' as variables :-)