This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Minor fix to tail recursion code
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 15:34:56 -0700
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Minor fix to tail recursion code
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <20040317221936.GC10517@redhat.com>, Richard Henderson writes:
>On Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 01:23:15PM -0800, Dale Johannesen wrote:
>> On Mar 17, 2004, at 1:19 PM, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
>> >! || (TYPE_MAIN_VARIANT (TREE_TYPE (param))
>> >! != TYPE_MAIN_VARIANT (TREE_TYPE (TREE_VALUE (args))))))
>> I think it would be better to use the new langhook for this.
I'm planning to break out a new function to check for type compatibility
and changing the various SSA bits to use that. It would be fairly simple
for someone to then extend that to call a langhook for those cases which
can not be handled simply by looking at the main variant.