This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bit-field patch, resurrected
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot co dot uk>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm at polyomino dot org dot uk>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 22:00:50 +0000
- Subject: Re: Bit-field patch, resurrected
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Joseph S. Myers wrote:-
> patch do pass.) OK to commit?
> 2004-03-16 Neil Booth <email@example.com>
> Joseph S. Myers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I think you fully deserve to go first - you've undergone the pain of
getting it working again, and to be honest, it doesn't look anything
like what little I remember of the original.