This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Merge status
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 11:26:12 -0500
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Merge status
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <000e01c4090b$4b9f5540$5adf1d97@philo> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <00cf01c409e0$2c869bc0$91dc1d97@philo>
On Sun, 2004-03-14 at 11:19, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
> > No. If you look at the individual tests, perlbmk and crafty are the
> > more problematic
> I may have misread the graphs, but not that gcc is much better :-(
gcc doesn't work because of the cast-as-lvalue deprecation (I need to
convince gnuplot to use the same date axis scale for all plots).
Attempts to fix it have failed so far (there hasn't been much interest
to fix it, anyway).
Fixing perlbmk will probably be enough to move tree-ssa above mainline.