This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] GCSE after reload - resubmit (SPECint +1.5% fp -0.5%).
- From: Mostafa Hagog <MUSTAFA at il dot ibm dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: Ayal Zaks <ZAKS at il dot ibm dot com>, dje at watson dot ibm dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu, roger at eyesopen dot com
- Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 10:03:15 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] GCSE after reload - resubmit (SPECint +1.5% fp -0.5%).
Kazu Hirata <email@example.com> wrote on 11/03/2004 23:27:33:
> Hi Mostafa,
> Your patch causes gcc.c-torture/execute/930628-1.c to fail on
> h8300-elf when it is compiled with -ms -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer
> Specifying -fno-gcse-after-reload works around the problem.
> Here is a slightly reduced testcase. With -fgcse-after-reload,
> abort() is called.
Can you please sent to me the full printouts of the error or the
line number of the abort() ?