This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: new mips type attributes: fpload, fpidxload, fpstore,fpidxstore
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: Jim Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 22:44:54 -0800
- Subject: Re: new mips type attributes: fpload, fpidxload, fpstore,fpidxstore
- References: <email@example.com>
> This was tested with a mips-elf cross compiler build, and make -k check in the
> gcc directory.
Nope. Looks good to me. Thanks for fixing up the other schedulers too.
Eric Christopher <firstname.lastname@example.org>