This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFC: mips SB-1 DFA scheduler
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Jim Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 13:16:22 -0800
- Subject: Re: RFC: mips SB-1 DFA scheduler
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jim Wilson wrote:
I'm afraid that's not going to be possible.
I have written a DFA scheduler for the Broadcom MIPS SB-1 part for a customer.
There are some issues that need to be discussed about this patch.
This is a patch off of the 3.4.x release branch from about a month ago. I used
the 3.4.x branch because it is what we gave to the customer. It would be
nice to get this into 3.4, but I won't demand it. I realize that it is getting
a bit late to putting stuff in the release.