This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: helper macros for math builtins
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 20:38:24 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: helper macros for math builtins
On Fri, 5 Mar 2004, Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:
> 2004-03-05 Kaveh R. Ghazi <email@example.com>
> * tree.h (BUILTIN_EXP10_P, BUILTIN_EXPONENT_P, BUILTIN_SQRT_P,
> BUILTIN_CBRT_P, BUILTIN_ROOT_P): New macros.
> * builtins.c (fold_builtin_logarithm, fold_builtin): Use new
> * fold-const.c (fold_mathfn_compare, fold): Likewise.
This is OK for mainline.