This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: New peepholes for 68HC11 and 68HC12
- From: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- To: stcarrez at nerim dot fr
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 17:28:22 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: New peepholes for 68HC11 and 68HC12
- References: <4045082E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> 2004-03-02 Stephane Carrez <email@example.com>
> * config/m68hc11/m68hc11.md (move peephole2): New peepholes to optimize
> sequences of moves.
> (add peepholes): New peepholes to optimize sequences adding small
> (bset peepholes): New peepholes to transform an OR in a bset form
> (bclr peepholes): Likewise for bclr form.
> (cmp peepholes): New peepholes to avoid register copies when comparing.
Do you think you can use peephole2 for this? Or maybe not as I recall
that m68hc11 port lowers soft registers into hard registers or
something in TARGET_MACHINE_DEPENDENT_REORG.