This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: committed: PR ada/14350 fix
- From: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at ACT-Europe dot FR>
- To: Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- Cc: charlet at act-europe dot fr, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 15:36:22 +0100
- Subject: Re: committed: PR ada/14350 fix
- References: <20040302142836.GA2601@fencepost>
> Committed, and wrong. This is an autoconf 2.5x file, use
> AC_INIT([GCC libada])
> Like at the very top of gcc/configure.ac
And you'd think autoconf would be kind enough to generate an error...
Fixed, although this does not change a bit the generate configure file,
so there is nothing fundamentally "wrong" in my change AFAICS.
Anyway, I had a dream: one day, autoconf will be doomed and a real tool
properly designed and implemented will be used instead.