This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Remove match_insn.
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 01:00:55 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] Remove match_insn.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Kazu Hirata <email@example.com> writes:
> Attached is a patch to remove match_insn as it is not used in any .md
This looks OK to me, but I do kind of wonder what it used to be for.