This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ PATCH: PR c++/14138
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 16:21:52 -0800
- Subject: Re: C++ PATCH: PR c++/14138
On Monday, March 1, 2004, at 04:16 PM, Andrew Pinski wrote:
That just makes the memory (and compile time) to go up which is what
this is to prevent. Also it will make GC work harder which in terns
make the compile time go up.
You didn't actually analyze the performance of this did you?
Implement it, try it out, and let of know the impact you see.