This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] do not disregard LD_LIBRARY_PATH for native c++ tests
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 13:19:03 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch] do not disregard LD_LIBRARY_PATH for native c++ tests
- Organization: Red Hat / Chicago
I think this patch is fine.
It's too bad that this dejagnu hackery for LD_LIBRARY_PATH (etc) gets
redone for every testsuite. I think gcc/g++/libjava/libstdc++ plus
others all do this, but with different (mostly-copied) code.
Is there a way to just set this in one place and be done with it? Can
this stuff be consolidated into one .exp file that everybody uses?