This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: "fix" execute/20040208-2.c for alpha
- From: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at redhat dot com>
- To: rth at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 21:48:44 +0000
- Subject: Re: "fix" execute/20040208-2.c for alpha
- References: <20040226030215.GA15883@redhat.com>
Richard Henderson <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> This test depends on overflow to +Inf, which means that we must compile
> with -mieee on Alpha. There's probably similar problems with other targets.
> I do recall the padding problem on ia64, but not sure how to fix that.
> * gcc.c-torture/execute/20040208-2.c: Move ...
> * gcc.c-torture/execute/ieee/20040208-2.c: ... here.
This was supposed to have been fixed by:
2004-02-17 Richard Sandiford <email@example.com>
* gcc.c-torture/execute/20040208-2.x: New file.
How come it's not triggering? Did I get the logic wrong?
Anyways, now the test has been moved, I guess the *.x file should go.