This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Add support for pentium-m and prescott
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- Cc: Jim Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>, Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 22:41:23 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: Add support for pentium-m and prescott
- References: <20040214192100.GC7632@kam.mff.cuni.cz> <40341E1D.email@example.com>
On Wed, 18 Feb 2004, Jim Wilson wrote:
> Jan Hubicka wrote:
>> * config.gcc: Add support for pentium4e/pentium-m/pentium3m/pentium4m.
>> * i386.c (override_options): Add support for new CPUs.
>> * i386.h (TARGET_CPU_DEFAULT_NAMES): New names.
>> (TARGET_CPU_DEFAULT_pentium_m, TARGET_CPU_DEFAULT_pentium4e): New constants.
>> * invoke.texi: Extend documentation of -mtune/-march for new CPUs.
> OK for mainline and 3.4. 3.3 is Gaby's call.
I believe we should do that, to remain consistent (and to avoid that
dozens of vendors need an extra patch for that).
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry) firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/