This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR 11350
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 15:23:37 -0800
- Subject: Re: PR 11350
- References: <20040110214807.GS1964@kam.mff.cuni.cz>
On Sat, Jan 10, 2004 at 10:48:07PM +0100, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> * cfgcleanup.c (try_optimize_cfg): Supress tablejump removal
> after reload.
Havn't we tried this before, and gotten the exact opposite problem?
That is, tablejumps referencing labels that are no longer present.