This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR opt/12617
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 21:52:40 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: PR opt/12617
On Tue, 30 Dec 2003, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> Compile time is 1% better and score is one spec point higher
> PR opt/12617
> * toplev.c (dump_file_index): Reorder ce3 and bbro.
> (dump_file): Likewise.
> (rest_of_compilation): Likewise.
This is OK for mainline.
Perhaps next year I won't have to remind you about reporting the
target triple that you bootstrapped and regression tested on :>