This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Fix bootstrap failure
- From: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org"<gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 19:33:23 +0100
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Fix bootstrap failure
- Organization: Moene Computational Physics, Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
- References: <email@example.com> <6C265DAC-2346-11D8-BE3D-000A95DA505C@dberlin.org>
Daniel Berlin wrote:
* Makefile.in (GTFILES): Fix typo in tree-alias-common.c
Update again, it was already fixed :P
Talking about "fixed" - as far as I can see your PTA only takes effect
if HAVE_BANSHEE is defined during compilation. Now, despite of the fact
that libbanshee is built correctly (and used !) in my bootstrap
(powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu), I still don't see a -DHAVE_BANSHEE on the
compile lines ...
Is that OK ? Is there some other way to have your code take effect ?
Toon Moene - mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org - phoneto: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
Maintainer, GNU Fortran 77: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html
GNU Fortran 95: http://gcc.gnu.org/fortran/ (under construction)