This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] rtlanal.c: Remove unused functions.
- From: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, jh at suse dot cz
- Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 17:51:22 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] rtlanal.c: Remove unused functions.
- References: <email@example.com>
> Attached is a patch to remove unused functions in rtlanal.c.
> These functions are somewhat new, a little more than a year old.
> Please remind me if you plan to use any of these functions in future.
> Tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu. OK to apply?
I still do have plans about the code hoisting functionality. (there is
patch using them in GCSE waiting in the queue for over year now). THis
won't happen in GCC 3.4 and I am not sure how many non-treeSSA changes
we want for next major release (whatever it will be called), so I am not
at all sure about the estimates.
So perhaps it may make sense to kill them and get them back once we get
to that point.