This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix x86 segfault on thread-local asm operands
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 14:32:11 -0800
- Subject: Re: Fix x86 segfault on thread-local asm operands
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Nov 28, 2003 at 02:14:59PM +0000, Richard Sandiford wrote:
> * stmt.c (expand_asm_operands): Check whether force_const_mem
> * gcc.dg/tls/asm-1.C: New test.
I guess this is ok. We'll just have to remember to remove the
test case when it gets merged to tree-ssa, as there it's a hard
error not a warning.
Or perhaps you could use dg-error and add -Werror to the options?