This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [v3] 9371/9546/10093/10095
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 27 Nov 2003 16:32:03 +0100
- Subject: Re: [v3] 9371/9546/10093/10095
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <email@example.com>
Benjamin Kosnik <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| This should probably be considered for gcc-3_3-branch after it mellows a
| bit on mainline.
I'm accepting bug general fixing patches -- that do not fix
regressions -- till December 31. I'll send a formal note and a note
Paolo Carlini <email@example.com> writes:
| Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
| >Fixes for longstanding exception handling bugs.
| I'm committing the following straightforward follow up for
| a warning regression due to a now unused parameter and for
| a now redundant try/catch.
please consider that dit gets pre-approval for 3.3.x, following
Benjamin's commit, if applicable.