This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Unreviewed patches
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 09:25:01 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: Unreviewed patches
On Wed, 26 Nov 2003, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> PR middle-end/8028, 9890, 11151, 12210, 12503, 12692 (builtin_apply):
This is Ok.
> PR target/12900 (reg-stack):
This is OK.
> PR optimization/13041 (2.6.0-test9 kernel on i386):
And this is OK.
Once these have on mainline for a few days without problems,
you should ask Gabriel for permission to back-port the last
two to the gcc-3_3-branch.