This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [www-patch] Testing C++ changes
- From: "Giovanni Bajo" <giovannibajo at libero dot it>
- To: "Volker Reichelt" <reichelt at igpm dot rwth-aachen dot de>,<jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>,<gerald at pfeifer dot com>,<mark at codesourcery dot com>,<tromey at redhat dot com>,<gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>,<toa at pop dot agri dot ch>,<gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 16:38:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: [www-patch] Testing C++ changes
- References: <200311261435.hAQEZAsV011032@relay.rwth-aachen.de>
On Wednesday, November 26, 2003 3:35 PM [GMT+1=CET],
Volker Reichelt <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> And you are neglecting to run the libstdc++ testsuite.
> Sorry. Giovanni told me that this is not necessary. But given Gerald's
> patch, I think you're right.
Well, I read that in a gcc@ thread earlier this year. I actually don't care,
what I care is that we document the full C++ testing procedure, so that it
becomes official that we don't need to do a full bootstrap. Thank you for taking
care of this Volker, and sorry for the noise.