This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch]: O_RDONLY compilation failures in libffi testcases onsolaris2
- From: Andreas Tobler <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 08:40:35 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch]: O_RDONLY compilation failures in libffi testcases onsolaris2
- References: <200311241400.hAOE0YMk025533@caip.rutgers.edu>
Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:
Recent changes to the libffi testsuite caused it to all have
compilation failures on solaris2 (and perhaps elsewhere) for every
libffi testcase. They all fail to compile because O_RDONLY is
undefined. The patch below fixes this. (We still have some execute
Tested via "make check" on solaris2.7, ok for mainline?
Ok from myside.
Tested it on darwin7.0.0, hppa1.1-linux, solaris2.9 and ppclinux. No
side effect seen.
If it doesn't affect other targets, ok.
Though, it is not clear to me why my solaris2.9 did not complain nor the
Thank you, and sorry for the delay, machine park down.