This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] kill handling of non-gimple address
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, rth at redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 01:00:50 -0500
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] kill handling of non-gimple address
- References: <20031125225645.GQ13588@kam.mff.cuni.cz>
On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 23:56:45 +0100, Jan Hubicka <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> after Richard's change, this should be no longer needed.
> * fold-const.c (nondestructive_fold_binary_to_constant): Avoid unnecesary
> handling of non-gimple address expressions.
Is this function only called for gimple code?