This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] verify_stmts and verify_ssa
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>, Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 12:15:37 -0700
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] verify_stmts and verify_ssa
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Jason Merrill writes
>On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 05:29:25 -0800, Richard Henderson <email@example.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, Nov 21, 2003 at 02:17:30PM +0100, Jan Hubicka wrote:
>>> I see your point now, so for COMPONENT_REF I don't need to check
>>> anything and they are always shareable (one operand is var_decl and
>>> other is field_decl), right?
>When did we decide that COMPONENT_REFs can be shared?
If the underlying object is not in any way subject to rewriting or is
constant, then I believe they can be shared.