This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Speedup count_or_remove_death_notes
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gp at suse dot de>
- To: Jeffrey Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 11:25:15 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: Speedup count_or_remove_death_notes
- References: <200311250605.hAP65q2R031800@speedy.slc.redhat.com>
On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> This is not strictly a bugfix, so I have not checked it into the mainline
> sources. It has been checked into the tree-ssa branch.
We also have bad performance regressions on mainline -- in fact, PR8361
originally was created to track these...
> Mark -- if you want me to check in this change, let me know.
...so I do recommend this patch for mainline as well. It addresses a
high priority PR and regression compared to previous releases.
> * flow.c (count_or_remove_death_notes_bb): New. Extracted from
> (count_or_remove_death_notes): Use EXECUTE_IF_SET_IN_SBITMAP.