This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Aliasing fixes, take 3
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- Cc: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 14:29:27 -0800
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Aliasing fixes, take 3
On Monday, November 24, 2003, at 02:20 PM, Jan Hubicka wrote:
That is definitly improvement. I've updated my scripts and asked
to update this in his scripts I use for x86-64 testing.
Study the code to see how the exit code is set and why. See if it is
relevant for your script use.
I'm sorry we never contributed the full html generating analysis
package that this was(and is) apart of. I've seen it implemented three
times over now.
Everything from automated emails, to log file trimming, to pretty
tables, target hardware scheduling...