This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] [gfortran]: Fix some typos and remove sf refernces
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gp at suse dot de>
- To: James Morrison <ja2morri at csclub dot uwaterloo dot ca>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 09:03:03 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [gfortran]: Fix some typos and remove sf refernces
- References: <20031124032751.3C15710B54A@perpugilliam.csclub.uwaterloo.ca>
On Sun, 23 Nov 2003, James Morrison wrote:
> This small patch fixes a couple typos and removes the references
> to sourceforge from a couple files as well.
> RCS file: /cvsroot/gcc/gcc/gcc/fortran/Attic/BUGS,v
> RCS file: /cvsroot/gcc/gcc/gcc/fortran/Attic/CONTRIB,v
> RCS file: /cvsroot/gcc/gcc/gcc/fortran/Attic/NEWS,v
> RCS file: /cvsroot/gcc/gcc/gcc/fortran/Attic/README,v
Something looks quite wrong here: we should not have duplicate or perhaps
even inconsistent information in the gcc module and the web pages.
Toon and me have made significant changes to the web pages; I strongly
recommend to remove the files above from CVS and merge possibly missing
information to the web pages instead.