This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] do not produce useless copies
- From: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- To: Richard Guenther <rguenth at tat dot physik dot uni-tuebingen dot de>
- Cc: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 00:00:35 +0100
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] do not produce useless copies
- References: <Pine.LNX.4.58.0311222342120.486@goofy>
> Jan Hubicka wrote:
> > It makes considerable difference on -O3 compilation (20% on Gerald's
> > testcase).
> would this patch work for mainline, too? We still have performance
> problems to solve there.
we do not make copy of the trees there as we do not optimize them. This
is tree-ssa only problem.