This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] do not produce useless copies
- From: Richard Guenther <rguenth at tat dot physik dot uni-tuebingen dot de>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 23:43:38 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] do not produce useless copies
Jan Hubicka wrote:
> It makes considerable difference on -O3 compilation (20% on Gerald's
would this patch work for mainline, too? We still have performance
problems to solve there.