This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa][PATCH]: Fix dfs_id/dfn arrays in tree-ssa-pre
- From: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 14:27:23 +0100
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa][PATCH]: Fix dfs_id/dfn arrays in tree-ssa-pre
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
> Small bug, the symptoms of which were noticed by honza.
> fast_a_dominates_b wasn't returning the right value for block 0, because
> I used if (bb->index > 0) rather than if (bb->index >= 0) when building
> the arrays.
> Fix thusly.
Thanks! This makes tree-ssa-pre.c to pass verify_ssa checks for me, so
only pass that breaks is SRA at the moment.
I will try to look further into SRA failures tonight.