This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] only have varray name with ENABLE_CHECKING
- From: Steven Bosscher <s dot bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 22:55:06 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] only have varray name with ENABLE_CHECKING
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Friday 21 November 2003 22:51, Steven Bosscher wrote:
> We always have a name field for each varray, but it's only used with
> checking enabled. This patch makes the field disappear with checking
> disabled. OK?
Ahm, forget that. I tested with preprocessed files, but gengtype apparently
doesn't like preprocessor stuff inside GTY structs. Of course you only find
out such stuff after you submit the seemingly trivial patch :-/