This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Minor bugfix to cfg_remove_useless_stmts
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 12:20:38 -0800
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Minor bugfix to cfg_remove_useless_stmts
- References: <200311212017.hALKHX0D001040@speedy.slc.redhat.com>
On Nov 21, 2003, at 12:17 PM, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
I think PR 13067 has a nice (C++ though) that triggered this with a
Could you see if your patch fixes that PR?
It should. The symptoms are precisely the same as what I saw. Care to
checkin the testcase and close the PR?
I will after I build the tree-ssa again and check to make sure it is
(that will be in the next hour or so).