This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] verify_stmts and verify_ssa
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 23:00:55 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] verify_stmts and verify_ssa
- References: <20031121014153.GG12030@kam.mff.cuni.cz>
On Fri, 21 Nov 2003, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> here is version of checking code that I think is good enought for SSA branch.
> With the aliasing and addressof fixes I sent into queue, I can bootstrap with
> verify_stmts enabled (so we don't do any invalid sharing and all produced
> statements are gimple). These bugs ineed solved the tail recursion issues too,
> so at least the checker seems to be usefull. verify_ssa is currently passing
> only up to SRA pass. SRA introduces dead definitions and SSAPRE introduces
> uses not dominated by definitions.
I need a testcase.