This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa mudflap] unbreaking after gimple changes
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: "Frank Ch. Eigler" <fche at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 14:06:58 -0800
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa mudflap] unbreaking after gimple changes
- References: <20031120203450.GA25943@redhat.com>
On Thu, Nov 20, 2003 at 03:34:51PM -0500, Frank Ch. Eigler wrote:
> (An aside: does someone understand why the timing of callgraph final
> expansion vs. static ctor/dtor expansion differs between C and C++?
History. And it's insanely complicated to unravel the C++ finish_file
handling into something sane.