This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: fix PR debug/11325
- From: David Daney <ddaney at avtrex dot com>
- To: scott snyder <snyder at fnal dot gov>
- Cc: Rainer Orth <ro at TechFak dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 16:21:18 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATCH: fix PR debug/11325
- References: <200311190247.hAJ2l5pm41750374@d0mino.fnal.gov>
scott snyder wrote:
This does fix my mipsel-linux build also.
I tried to fix it so that the correct type for declaration is used,
as in the patch below. That seemed to fix the immediate problem ---
the boostrap got past the point where it crashed before. My bootstrap
is still running, but i have to leave for the night soon,
so i thought i should go ahead and send this.
2003-11-18 Scott Snyder <email@example.com>
* dwarf2out.c (gen_array_type_die): DW_AT_declaration should be a
flag, not a constant.
RCS file: /cvsroot/gcc/gcc/gcc/dwarf2out.c,v
retrieving revision 1.463
diff -u -p -r1.463 dwarf2out.c
--- dwarf2out.c 17 Nov 2003 17:48:59 -0000 1.463
+++ dwarf2out.c 19 Nov 2003 02:43:43 -0000
@@ -10200,7 +10200,7 @@ gen_array_type_die (tree type, dw_die_re
/* The SGI compilers handle arrays of unknown bound by setting
AT_declaration and not emitting any subrange DIEs. */
if (! TYPE_DOMAIN (type))
- add_AT_unsigned (array_die, DW_AT_declaration, 1);
+ add_AT_flag (array_die, DW_AT_declaration, 1);
add_subscript_info (array_die, type);
FWIW I had filed:
against this problem. This patch seems to fix it.
Someone should probably commit this (once granted permission, of course).