This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: RFA reload.c patch
- From: Ulrich Weigand <weigand at i1 dot informatik dot uni-erlangen dot de>
- To: echristo at redhat dot com (Eric Christopher)
- Cc: weigand at i1 dot informatik dot uni-erlangen dot de (Ulrich Weigand), wilson at specifixinc dot com (Jim Wilson), gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 01:19:59 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: RFA reload.c patch
Eric Christopher wrote:
> I'll go with this assumption for now since I can't find anything that
> will allow me to duplicate in mainline. This only happens with work
> we're doing for a customer.
> I'm going to revert my patch.
Dr. Ulrich Weigand