This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: RFA reload.c patch
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: Ulrich Weigand <weigand at i1 dot informatik dot uni-erlangen dot de>
- Cc: Jim Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 11:23:42 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATCH: RFA reload.c patch
- References: <200311182216.XAA11581@faui1d.informatik.uni-erlangen.de>
> But, as I said above, if the problem is only constant pool addresses,
> then I guess it looks like a back-end issue to me ...
I'll go with this assumption for now since I can't find anything that
will allow me to duplicate in mainline. This only happens with work
we're doing for a customer.
I'm going to revert my patch.
Eric Christopher <firstname.lastname@example.org>