This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa PATCH] Pick memory consumption low hanging fruit
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, Steven Bosscher <s dot bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 11:36:22 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa PATCH] Pick memory consumption low hanging fruit
- References: <200311191544.hAJFiPD7009032@speedy.slc.redhat.com><1069258108.30703.812.camel@p4>
> Is the zone allocator functional and good to go, or are there issues?
It doesn't bootstrap on x86-64, i'm trying to track it down.
At least, this is the status on the mainline, I think Steve Bosscher has
tried it on tree-ssa.